Baked goods, meats, casseroles and vegetables can be served hot and fresh for customers in smaller restaurant venues, thanks to Garland's MCO-E-5-C half-size electric convection oven. This stainless steel exterior unit has a Master 200 solid state control with a 150 to 500 degree temperature range. It also has 5 chrome-plated oven racks on 9-position rack guides, making more room to accommodate multiple products. The unit has a single door with a double pane thermal window so you can watch your products closely as they cook.
- Stainless steel exterior, including front, sides and top
- Master 200 solid state control with 150 to 500 degree temperature range
- 5 chrome-plated oven racks on 9-position rack guides for more cooking space
- Single door with double pane thermal window to monitor products closely
- 2-speed 1/3-HP motor with thermal hi-limit and centrifugal switch protection
- Oven interior made from porcelain enamel
- 4-in. stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet-leveling leg insert
- 208-240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 5.6 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2 in. W x 21-1/8 in. D x 20-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Master Series Convection Oven, electric, half-section, single-deck, Master 200 solid state controller with 1 hour timer, (2) speed fan, porcelain enameled oven cavity, single door with glass, stainless steel front, top & sides, 4" stainless steel legs, 5.6 kW (Garland), cUL, NSF, 208v/60/1ph
Cord and plug set (Not included) availabe at an additional cost
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland MCO-E-5-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|