The Hoshizaki F-1501MAJ-C ice machine head can make 1,327 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period. This unit produces nugget ice, which is perfect for soft drinks and dispensing applications. A 2-second flush cycle runs each hour with the CleanCycle24™ technology, removing sediment to ensure ice is clean and clear. Infrared bin control is used to measure the ice level and stop production when the bin, sold separately, is full. The exterior on the Hoshizaki F-1501MAJ-C ice machine head is made of heavy-duty, rust-resistant stainless steel.
- 1,327-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Makes cubelet ice
- CleanCycle24 technology uses a 2-second flush cycle each hour to remove sediment from ice
- Bin control uses an infrared sensor to measure ice level in the bin and stop ice production when it is full
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 12,300 BTU
- 15 A, 4.61 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.75 in. x 0.5 in. x 0.75 in. x 0.5 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30.2 in. W x 27.5 in. D x 34.4375 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
You can read up on ice maker features in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Ice Maker, Cubelet-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 1327 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1020 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, compressed cubelet style ice, Advanced CleanCycle24®, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.9 amps, NSF, UL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki F-1501MAJ-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1327 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Production Range (per day)||900-1499 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|