The SS206TDU208240 drop-in food warmer from Wells is made to be built into a metal counter and can hold a standard full-size pan or the fractional equivalents. Tubular heating elements help distribute heat evenly, with recessed thermostatic controls allowing you control over the temperature being maintained. This model can work with or without water, and is made out of stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Designed to be built into a metal counter
- Works with water or without
- Holds standard 12-in. x 20-in. pan or fractional equivalents
- Stainless steel construction makes equipment durable and easy to keep clean
- Thermostatic controls are located in a recessed panel for protection
- Indicator lights show when equipment is on
- Tubular heating elements provide even heating
- Overheating protection
- 1⁄2-in. drain for removing water easily
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6.0-6.9 A
- Control Panel Dimensions: 57⁄8-in. W x 61⁄4-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 213⁄4-in. L x 1311⁄16-in. W x 811⁄16-in. H
- UL, CE listed
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, 12" x 20" pan opening with drain, wet/dry operation, thermostatic control, stainless interior, Wellslok, cULus, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells SS-206TDU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|12x20 Pans Held||1|