The Wells SS206TDU drop-in food warmer features thermostatic controls that are recessed into a separately-mounted control panel to be mounted in a location that's most convenient for operators. This unit is made of stainless steel, making it resilient against dents and corrosion and easy to clean. The top-mounted Wells food warmer can work wet or dry, and includes a 1⁄2-inch drain for managing water for when it is used wet.
- Top-mounted, built-in food warmer holds standard 12-in. x 20-in. full-size pan or fractional equivalents
- Can be used wet or dry, though wet operation is recommended for the best results
- Stainless steel construction makes equipment durable and easy to keep clean
- Thermostatic controls are located in a recessed panel for protection and can be mounted where it is most convenient for operators
- High-limit shutoff prevents unit from overheating, protecting components from heat damage
- 1⁄2-in. drain for removing water easily
- Indicator lights remain lit while unit is in operation
- Tubular heating elements provide even heat distribution
- Wellslok turn-out tab mounting system for easy installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Control Panel Dimensions: 57⁄8-in. W x 61⁄4-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 213⁄4 in. L x 1311⁄16 in. W x 811⁄16 in. H
- UL Recognized component
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, 12" x 20" pan opening with drain, wet/dry operation, thermostatic control, stainless interior, Wellslok, cULus, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star SS-206TDU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|