Five 12-inch-by-20-inch pans can fit in the Wells RCP-500 drop-in refrigerator, supported by a recessed ledge that also keeps food cold and fresh. Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, the top and liner clean quickly, and foamed-in-place insulation provides structural stability while retaining cold air. This unit features a sight glass, service valves, a receiver, and a filter/dryer that facilitates service.
- (5) 12-in. x 20-in. pan capacity
- Recessed ledge supports the pans
- Stainless steel top and liner strengthen the unit
- Foamed-in-place insulation saves energy and keeps product cold
- Sight glass, service valves, receiver, and filter/dryer aid in maintenance
- 1-in. drains facilitate cleanup
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Fits in a 70.75-in. x 23.875-in. cutout
- 6.4 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 66.75 in. L x 19.875 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 72.25 in. L x 25.375 in. W x 24.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
More information on these units is in our drop-in refrigeration buyers' guide.
Cold Food Unit, drop-in, mechanically cooled, 5-pan size with drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, steel outer liner, HFC-404a refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.4 amps, 1/2 HP, NEMA 5-15P, NSF-2, UL, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells RCP-500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|