The Wells RCP-300 drop-in refrigerator has a recessed ledge that supports pans and keeps cold air inside the unit. Foamed-in-place insulation also retains cold air while adding structure to the well. Since the top and liner are made of stainless steel, they resist corrosion and add strength. Drains are integrated into the unit to facilitate cleaning. The Wells RCP-300 cold well holds three 12-inch-by-20-inch pans and fits in a 43.25-inch-by-23.875-inch cutout.
- (3) 12-in. x 20-in. pan capacity
- Recessed ledge supports the pan while retaining cold air
- Foamed-in-place insulation keeps cold air around the pans
- Stainless steel liner and top are rust resistant and simple to clean
- 1-in. drains facilitate cleaning
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- R134A refrigerant
- Fits in a 43.25-in. x 23.875-in. cutout
- 5.5 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 39.25 in. L x 19.875 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 44.75 in. L x 25.375 in. W x 24.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Read our cold food bars buyers' guide if you want to learn more.
Cold Food Unit, drop-in, mechanically cooled, 3-pan size with drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, steel outer liner, HFC-404a refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.5 amps, 1/4 HP, NEMA 5-15P, NSF-2, UL, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells RCP-300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|