The Wells RCP-100 refrigerated cold pan is mechanically cooled and has an on/off switch for easy operation. HFC-134A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool, and refrigerant lines are wrapped around the sides and bottom of the well to ensure all contents are evenly cooled. The condensing unit is mounted on a frame below the pan. The stainless steel construction of the cold pan is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. Cold air is retained by the polyurethane foam insulation. The Wells RCP-100 refrigerated cold pan can hold a 12-inch-by-20-inch food pan or fractional equivalents. A 1-inch drain makes cleaning up simple.
- Holds 12 in. x 20 in. food pans and fractional sized pans
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- On/off switch for simple operation
- 1 in. drain makes cleaning up simple
- HFC-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Recessed ledge for the pan support
- Coved interior corners make cleaning easier
- Condensing unit is mounted on a frame below the pan
- Refrigerant lines are wrapped around the sides and bottom
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 2.8 A, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 173⁄8 in. W x 253⁄8 in. D x 241⁄2 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Cold Food Unit, drop-in, mechanically cooled, 1-pan size with drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, steel outer liner, HFC-134a refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, 1/5 HP, NEMA 5-15P, NSF-2, UL, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells RCP-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|