The Wells MOD100TD drop-in food warmer holds one standard food pan or many combinations of fractional pans that add up to 12 inches by 20 inches. The unit's thermostatic controls are recessed to protect them from spills and damage, and they can be mounted on the front of the counter where it's most convenient to users. This food warmer is made easy to clean by the well's one-piece construction, and the well is fully insulated to prevent heat loss and encourage energy efficiency.
- Holds one standard 12-in. x 20-in. food pan or the equivalent fractional pans
- Can work as a wet or dry well, but wet operation is recommended to maintain the highest product quality and longest holding times
- One-piece stainless steel well is easy to clean
- Fully insulated for energy efficiency
- Overheating is prevented with a high-limit cutoff
- Thermostatic controls offer precision temperature controls
- Controls are in a recessed front-mounted panel to protect the knob from damage
- 1⁄2-in. drain
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1240/1650W
- Overall Dimensions: 133⁄4 in. W x 213⁄4 in. D x 93⁄4 in. H
- UL and CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, (1) 12" x 20" opening with drain, wet/dry operation, thermostatic controls, s/s interior, insulated aluminized steel housing, 1240w/1650w, UL listed, 208/240v/60/1-ph.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wells MOD-100TD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2-years Parts/1-year Labor|