The Wells ICP-400 drop-in cold well holds pasta salads, fruit, and other refrigerated dishes at ideal serving temperatures. Ice sits beneath the pans to provide cold air, while the well is insulated to retain cold air. Since this well is a drop in unit, it sits flush with buffet tables and countertops so dishing out product is easy. A 1-inch drain sits in each well to make draining liquids simple, while a perforated strainer plate holds ice above the drain. A recessed ledge supports the pans and holds them in place. The Wells ICP-400 drop-in cold well can hold four 12-inch-by-20-inch pans or fractional equivalents.
- Drop-in design sits flush with buffet tables or countertops
- Holds (4) 12 in. x 20 in. pans or fractional sizes
- Stainless steel top and liner offer maximum durability
- 1-in. drain for each well makes cleaning easy
- Perforated strainer plate holds ice above the drain
- Fully insulated to retain cold air
- Recessed ledge supports pans so product stays cold
- Overall Dimensions: 581⁄2 in. L x 253⁄8 in. W x 93⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Cold Food Unit, drop-in, iced cold pan, 4-pan size with drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, steel outer liner, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells ICP-400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|