The John Boos ST6-3072SBK work table has a reinforced, TIG-welded top that is ideal for heavy use and is sound deadened to reduce noise levels in loud kitchens. Rust and dent resistant, the unit is constructed of stainless steel. Since the sides are turned down 90 degrees, this unit can be placed in a table lineup; the front and rear edges have a stallion design that ensures they are not sharp. This John Boos ST6-3072SBK work table balances on uneven floors with adjustable bullet feet.
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Durable top is TIG welded
- Uniform appearance is created by the smoothed welded areas
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top
- Sound-deadened tabletop eliminates excess noise
- 90-degree turn-down side edges line up flush with other tables
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edges on the front and rear protect staff
- Adjustable bracing enhances structural stability
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs balance on adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide provides in-depth information on commercial work tables.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3072SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|