The John Boos ST6-3048SBK work table is constructed of strong, rust-resistant stainless steel. So that the unit can sit flush against other tables and equipment, the sides are turned down at a 90-degree angle. Since the front and rear edges have a stallion design, they are blunt and protect staff from injuries. This John Boos ST6-3048SBK work table is durable for heavy use with a reinforced, welded top and adjustable bracing in the base. The exposed welds have been smoothed to match the adjacent surfaces.
- Stainless steel resists corrosion and denting and cleans quickly
- Top is sound deadened to keep noise levels low while working
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top to support heavy loads
- TIG-welded top polished to match other surfaces
- 90-degree side edges can be placed against other tables
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges prevent injury by eliminating sharp angles
- Adjustable bracing enhances the base’s structure
- Bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs accommodate uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
To learn more about work tables and similar units, visit our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3048SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|