The John Boos ST6-3060SBK work table’s stainless steel construction can withstand heavy use and resists corrosion. Reducing noise production, the sound-deadened top is reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel and TIG welding. The stallion front and rear edges prevent injury, while the sides’ 90-degree design lines up with other units. This John Boos ST6-3060SBK work table measures 60 inches long by 30 inches wide by 353⁄4 inches tall.
- Quick-cleaning stainless steel construction can endure heavy use
- Sound-deadened design limits noise while staff is working on the tabletop
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel provides reinforcement for different applications
- TIG-welded top construction matches the other surfaces with polished welds
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear eliminate sharp edges
- 90-degree turn-down side edges can be installed against other surfaces
- Adjustable bracing improves the base’s structure
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have bullet feet that level the unit on most uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
To learn more about work tables and similar units, visit our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3060SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|