The John Boos FBLG9630 work table comes with six tubular legs and adjustable bullet feet to support its long length. Since the undershelf is adjustable, different kinds of equipment can be stored on it. The galvanized steel base and durable stainless steel top support heavy use. TIG-welded for strength, the top is heavy duty and reinforced with a channel running along the length of the table. It sits against other tables and equipment since it has 90-degree turn down sides. The John Boos FBLG9630 work table reduces the risk of injury since it has stallion front and rear edges.
- Scratches and stains are resisted with the stainless steel construction
- Noise production is reduced since the top is sound deadened
- Strength and warp resistance are provided by the 1-in. x 2-in. reinforced channel
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge prevents injury by eliminating sharp edges
- 90-degree sides sit flush against tables and equipment
- Base is made of galvanized steel for durability
- Various equipment can be stored on the 911⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf
- Smooth transitions from one piece to another is created by the TIG welded design
- (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs keep the unit sturdy
- Adjustable bullet feet creates stability on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 341⁄2 in.
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Take a look at our work table buyers' guide to learn more about commercial work tables.
Economy Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 18/430 stainless steel flat top with 1-1/2" Stallion safety edge on front & back, adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FBLG9630 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|