The John Boos FBLG4830 work table can be used as an area to prep vegetables for salads, mix cake batter, or plate product before serving to customers. Made of stainless steel, the table is heavy duty and withstands commercial use. Its galvanized steel base is durable and has tubular legs that add support. Adjustable bullet feet allow the table to be used on most uneven surfaces. To line up flush against other tables or equipment, the John Boos FBLG4830 work table has 90-degree bend down side edges. The front and rear have a 11⁄2-inch stallion edge without sharp areas to prevent injuries.
- Resists corrosion, stains, and scratches with its stainless steel construction
- Additional noise is eliminated with the sound-deadened top
- Strength is added with the 1-in. x 2-in. reinforced channel
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge does not have sharp edges
- Can be lined with other tables with its 90-degree bend down side edges
- Galvanized steel base
- Different kinds of equipment will fit on the 431⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf
- Uniform look is created by the TIG welded areas being blended to match
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs keep the unit stable
- Adjustable bullet feet allows the unit to be used on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 341⁄2 in.
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
The work table buyers' guide has more in-depth information on different types of work tables.
Economy Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 18/430 stainless steel flat top with 1-1/2" Stallion safety edge on front & back, adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FBLG4830 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|