The John Boos FBLG6030 work table reduces the noise levels in establishments with its sound-deadened top. It has been TIG welded to connect all the pieces and blended to a smooth finish. Corrosion, scratches, and dents are resisted with the stainless steel construction. The front and rear have stallion edges to reduce the risk of injuries, while the sides have a 90-degree turn down to enable the table to sit flush against other tables or equipment. The John Boos FBLG6030 work table has sturdy tubular legs and adjustable bullet feet.
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength and durability
- Sound-deadened top eliminates excess noise
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforced channel adds support to the tabletop
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges reduce the risk of injury
- Lines up with other tables since the side edges have a 90-degree bend
- Galvanized steel base
- 551⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in. undershelf adjusts to accommodate different items
- Uniform appearance is created by the smooth TIG welded areas
- Stability is provided by the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 341⁄2 in.
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Check out our work table buyers' guide for more information on stainless steel work tables.
Economy Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 18/430 stainless steel flat top with 1-1/2" Stallion safety edge on front & back, adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FBLG6030 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|