The Manitowoc IYT-1200C Indigo NXT QuietQube® remote ice machine head is designed to produce half-dice ice cubes. The easyTouch® display is a simple-to-use, touch-screen interface that can be programmed to save energy by reducing production during slow hours. System issues are detected by the self-diagnostic feature, which also does preventive maintenance. The exterior is made of stainless steel and coated in clear, corrosion-resistant DuraTech® that conceals dirt and fingerprints.
The Manitowoc IYT-1200C remote ice machine head is easy to clean with its removable water trough, water probe, water pump, distribution tube, and curtain. It has a swing-out front door to give staff members convenient access to the interior. Some of these components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial, slowing bacteria growth. As much as 1,146 pounds of ice can be produced by the machine in a 24-hour span. It works in ambient temperatures from 40 degrees to 110 degrees Fahrenheit and makes ice with 40-degree to 90-degree Fahrenheit water. A compatible ice bin, sold separately, is required.
- Part of the Indigo NXT QuietQube series
- Makes half-dice ice cubes
- Produces as much as 1,146 lbs. per day
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 70 degrees F
- Ideal water temperature: 50 degrees F
- easyTouch display is simple to operate
- Programmable to reduce ice production during slow periods
- Acoustic ice-sensing probe checks ice thickness for consistency
- Ice bin is required for operation (sold separately)
- Checks for system issues and performs preventative maintenance with its self-diagnostic feature
- Clear, corrosion-resistant DuraTech coating hides fingerprints on the stainless steel exterior
- Door swings open to provide access to the interior
- Removable water trough, water pump, water probe, distribution tube, and curtain help with cleaning
- AlphaSan antimicrobial on some of the components slows bacteria growth
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 40-90 degrees F
- 1.1 A, 4.5 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.325 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Read ourice machine buyers' guide for more information on commercial ice makers.
Indigo NXT QuietQube® Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1146 lb/24 hours capacity at 70°/50° (1000 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, CVD Technology, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-1200C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1146 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator; 5-yr Compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|