The Manitowoc Ice IDT-1200C Indigo NXT™ ice machine head has programmable ice production that can be based on volume or time. It can make as much as 1,142 pounds in 24 hours. Before ice is dispensed into a bin, it is measured by the sensing probe to ensure it is consistent. This Manitowoc Ice IDT-1200C ice machine head is heavy duty for high-volume operations with a stainless steel exterior. For additional strength, the exterior has a clear DuraTech® coating that resists corrosion and hides fingerprints.
- Part of the Indigo NXT™ series
- 1,142-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Ice production can be programmed based on ice volume and time
- Ice thickness is measured by the acoustical sensing probe, ensuring each sheet is consistent
- User-friendly easyTouch® display automatically runs 24-hr. preventive maintenance and offers daily feedback
- Stainless steel exterior is coated in DuraTech to resist corrosion and fingerprints
- Ambient operating temperature range: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin and condenser are sold separately
- 16,200-19,100 BTU
- 1.1 A, 4.5 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Easy-to-clean Food Zone
- Conveniently access the parts in the food zone through the swing-out door
- Remove the water trough, water pump, water probe, curtain, and distribution tube to facilitate cleaning
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into some of the parts to slow bacteria growth
You can read our ice machines buyers' guide to learn more about ice makers.
Indigo NXT™ QuietQube® Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1142 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (975 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular dice size cubes, CVD Technology, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IDT-1200C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet