The Manitowoc Ice IYT-1200A-261/D-970/K-00470 Indigo NXT™ ice maker with bin produces as much as 1,213 pounds of ice. To suit specific operations, ice production is customizable and programmable based on time of day or volume. Each ice cycle is uniform, and the thickness is measured with an acoustical sensing probe. When cleaning is necessary in the foodzone, the operator can easily access the area through the hinged, swing-out door. Some of the components are removeable and simple to clean while others are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection.
Holding as much as 882 pounds of ice, the bin on the Manitowoc Ice IYT-1200A-261/D-970/K-00470 ice maker is ideal for high-volume applications. Grips on each side of the door make it easy to open from any angle with just one hand. When users are scooping ice, the self-latching door stays open for convenience. The unit comes with a 5.3-pound-capacity ice scoop with built-in knuckle and thumb guards.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 1,213-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 882-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Makes half cube ice
- Simple-to-use easyTouch® display is icon based
- Operator can program ice production based on volume or time
- Acoustical sensing probe measures thickness of ice for consistency
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance provides diagnostic feedback
- Foodzone is easy to access with a hinged, swing-out door
- Water probe, distribution tube, curtain, water pump, and water trough are removable to simplify foodzone cleaning
- Components made with AlphaSan antimicrobial are protected from bacteria growth
- DuraTech™ exterior adds strength, resists corrosion, and hides smudges
- K-00470 bin adapter is included
- Ambient air should be between 40-110 degrees F
- Incoming water should be between 40-90 degrees F
- 14.2 A, 4.75 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 79.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, and NSF certified
D-970 Ice Storage Bin
- 882-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Arctic blue, polyurethane interior liner shows off ice clarity
- Right, left, and center grips on the door allow it to be opened from any angle
- Door self-latches to stay open when users are scooping
- 53-degree door angle provides access to the bin bottom
- Foam-insulated door prevents sweating on the exterior
- Includes an ergonomic, 5.3-lb. ice scoop
- Scoop has a knuckle and thumb guard that prevents ice contamination
- Molded-in scoop retaining lip
- AHRI and NSF certified
You can learn more about ice maker features in our ice machines buyers' guide.
IYT-1200A Ice Maker: Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1213 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (950 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph; D-970 Ice Bin: Ice Bin, 48"W x 34"D, 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 882 lb ice storage capacity (29.7 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF; K-00470 Ice Bin Top: Bin Adaptor, for a 30” Koolaire Kuber on a K970 bin
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-1200A/D-970/K-00470 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||882|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||880-1000 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||1150-1499 lb|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|