The Manitowoc IY-0324A-161/B-420 Indigo™ half cube ice maker with storage bin is made of stainless steel that makes the unit durable for commercial use. Up to 350 pounds of ice can be made per day, but you can control the ice production based on the volume of ice or an On/Off timer. A blue-illuminated display called EasyRead keeps you informed about the operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information.
An acoustical ice sensing probe makes sure the ice is the correct thickness before dropping it into the bin. Internal ice machine components are built with an AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings. The water trough, curtain, sensing probe, and distribution tube easily remove for cleaning, while the hinged front door swings out so you can easily clean the food zone.
An ice scoop holder is built into the storage bin to create a sanitary environment for ice. The door has foam polyurethane to help retain cold air in the cabinet. A soft, Durometer rubber trim around the opening of the door keeps noise to a minimum when you close it. The door latches when you open it so you can easily scoop ice. The Manitowoc IY-0324A-161/B-420 Indigo half cube ice maker with storage bin uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures.
- Produces up to 350 lbs. of ice per day
- Diagnostics run to provide you with feedback on when to perform preventive maintenance
- Acoustical ice sensing probe ensures ice is the ideal thickness before it is dropped into the bin
- EasyRead blue-illuminated display communicates the machine's operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- Production of ice can be programmed by an on/off timer or by ice volume
- Hinged front door swings out for easy access to foodzone for cleaning
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes remove for cleaning
- Internal components are made with AlphaSan antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- DuraTech™ exterior has a corrosion-resistant stainless finish that repels fingerprints and dirt
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Up to 4500 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.5 A, 7.32 kW
- Ice Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 34 in. D x 711⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; AHRI, California Low Lead, and NSF certified
- Holds up to 310 lbs. at a time
- Ice scoop holder keeps the scoop away from ice for better sanitation
- Door is foamed with insulation to retain cold air and slows the melting of ice
- Rubber Durometer trim around the opening of the door keeps it quiet when you close the door
- Door latches and stays open while you scoop ice
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 350 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (230 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, 115V/60/1ph; Ice Bin, 22"W, 34"D x 50"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 310 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0324A-B-420 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet