The Manitowoc IRT-0500W ice machine head produces regular cube ice that measures 1.125 inches by 1.125 inches by 0.875 inches. As much as 500 pounds of cube ice is made every 24-hour cycle. Adjustable settings enable the operator to program the ice machine head for when and how much ice is produced. An acoustical sensor probe checks to make sure the ice is a consistent size before releasing it to the bin.
A blue illuminated easyTouch® display shows the operating status, reminds the operator to clean the machine, and provides information about the unit. Diagnostics run every 24 hours to help prevent maintenance issues. The front door is hinged and easily opens for access to the food zone. To help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, an AlphaSan® antimicrobial is built into some components in the Manitowoc IRT-0500W ice maker. A DuraTech® coating is on the stainless steel exterior for corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Condensing unit is cooled with water
- Produces as much as 500 lbs. daily
- Feedback from diagnostics run every 24 hrs. help prevent maintenance issues
- Ice thickness is measured by an acoustical ice-sensing probe
- easyTouch display is simple to use since it is icon based
- Daily production of ice can be programmed or shut down for certain times
- Front door is hinged and swings out for access to interior components
- Sensing probes, distribution tube, water trough, and curtain are removable for cleanup
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built into some components to prevent the growth of bacteria
- DuraTech exterior coating resists corrosion and fingerprints
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 40-90 degrees F
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 4.3 kW, 10.8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 1.125 in. W x 1.125 in. D x 0.875 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
Additional information on ice makers can be found in the commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 500 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (406 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IRT-0500W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||500 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Extra-large Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||IR-0501W|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|