The Manitowoc Ice IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head has an air-cooled condensing unit and produces as much as 500 pounds every day. To suit different applications and fit into the hours of any operation, the ice production can be programmed. Ice thickness is measured by a sensing probe, ensuring it is the ideal size. Operation is simple with the easyTouch® display, and the unit runs 24-hour preventive maintenance and gives diagnostic feedback. This Manitowoc Ice IRT-0500A ice machine head has a stainless steel exterior, and with a DuraTech® container, it resists dirt and fingerprints.
- Part of the Indigo NXT™ series
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 500-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Program ice production to reach an ideal volume and operate at certain times
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe measures thickness of ice to ensure the cycle is consistent
- Simple-to-use easyTouch display
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance gives daily feedback
- Food zone components can be accessed easily through the front door that swings out
- Removable curtain, distribution tube, water pump, water trough, and water probe simplify cleaning
- Some components are built with AlphaSan® antimicrobial to slow down bacteria
- Stainless steel is finished with a clear, corrosion-resistant DuraTech coating
- Ambient operating temperature range: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 11.5 A, 5.04 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 1.125 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
The ice machines buyers' guide has in-depth information on the features of ice makers.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 500 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (386 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IRT0500A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||500|
|Ice Type||Extra-large Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator Parts & Labor; 5-yr Parts & 3-yr Labor Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||D-400, D-570, D-970, F-700, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350, SFA-291, SPA-310|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Special Features||DuraTech™ Exterior|
Manitowoc Ice IRT0500A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We bought the 500 Lb producing in 24 hours but is is more like 14 hours. Love the machine. We also updated to the compatible base. It is better i..."
"We bought the 500 Lb producing in 24 hours but is is more like 14 hours. Love the machine. We also updated to the compatible base. It is better insulated than previous years. I reccomend if purchasing the new head buy the new compatible base it is worth the money. We won't regret this investment ever."