As the replacement to the S Series, this ice maker from Manitowoc Ice is part of the Indigo™ Series and incorporates a new ice sensing probe and an EasyRead Display. The ice sensing probe uses sound to detect the thickness of the ice before dispensing it into the bin and the EasyRead Display clearly communicates the operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information of the ice maker. Seven days of information is collected for preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback to make maintenance of this ice maker easy.
- Replaces SD0422AB420
- Dice-style ice - 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 475-lbs. of ice produced daily
- Bin holds 310-lbs. of ice
- Illuminated EasyRead display communicates the operation status, cleaning schedules, and asset information through a blue backlight and is operated by simple controls
- Production is set by on/off time, ice volume, and bin level (with optional attachment)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe sends out a silent sound wave to detect the thickness of ice on the evaporator plate before dispensing it into the bin
- Foodzone is sealed for more efficient cooling and is easily cleaned with removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- The distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® to help slow down microbial growth
- DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14.2 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
Improved Ice Production and Exportable Data
- The acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound to detect the resonance of the ice on the evaporator plate before the harvest assist uses a small blast of air to push the ice into the bin.
- This improves on previous models that used water conductivity probes because they are less likely to fail if they become dirty
- Production data is able to be exported via USB or ethernet connection so you can better control production schedules
Indigo™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 475 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (335 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes (not stackable), NSF, cULus, 115V/60/1ph; Ice Bin, 22"W, 34"D x 50"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 310 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0522A-B-420 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||SD-0422A, B-420, QD0422A, JD0422A, BD0422A|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||22 - 29 in|