The Manitowoc Ice F-1650 ice bin can store as much as 1,494 pounds of ice but is certified by AHRI to hold 1,210 pounds. A sliding ice gate controls ice flow and returns to the down position automatically after the operator finishes scooping. The heavy-duty door lacks sharp corners or gaskets. The Manitowoc Ice F-1650 ice bin’s stainless steel exterior and welded construction can endure daily use. This unit includes an ice scoop and an adapter that can accommodate 30-inch or 48-inch ice machine heads.
- 1,494-lb. application storage capacity
- 1,210-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Sliding ice gate controls the flow of ice
- Gate automatically returns to a full down position after scooping
- Ball-catch hinge holds the door open when scooping
- Includes ice scoop
- Includes stainless steel adapter for 30-in. or 48-in. Indigo cube ice machine head
- (4) 6-in. legs
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 31 in. D x 63.5 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
- Stainless steel exterior resists rusting and cleans quickly
- Welded construction adds structural strength
- Foamed-in-place insulation provides additional durability
- Polyethylene door can withstand high-volume applications
- Door design eliminates sharp corners and gaskets
Read more about ice machine and bin configurations in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Ice Bin, 60"W x 31"D x 63-1/2"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 1210 lb ice storage capacity, sliding window & sliding ice gate, welded stainless steel construction, (4) 6" legs, ice scoop, stainless steel adapters for 30" or 48" ice machines, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice F-1650 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||1494 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Viewing Window|
|Capacity Range||1230-2029 lb|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 60 in|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|