The Hoshizaki B-1650SS ice bin has a seamless liner that simplifies the cleaning process. Floor messes are eliminated by the baffle, which controls the flow of ice and keeps it inside the bin. This baffle is designed to take up less space than typical baffles, making it easier to access ice. With the pouch-style door, operators can easily scoop ice without spills; its insulation reduces condensation buildup.
A 5.125-pound-capacity ice scoop is included, and it is made with an antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of bacteria. This Hoshizaki B-1650SS ice bin also comes with a universal top kit that safely secures an ice machine head to the unit. Adjustable, stainless steel legs elevate the unit off the floor for cleaning and keep the bin level on most surfaces.
- 1,605-lb. application storage capacity
- Seamless, polyethylene liner facilitates cleaning
- Baffle does not allow ice to fall out of the bin, eliminating hazardous messes
- Baffle design makes ice more accessible than typical configurations
- Insulated, pouch-style door eliminates condensation buildup while maximizing access and limiting spills
- Door gasket is sealed to reduce the risk of bacteria growth from airborne contaminants
- Windows enable ice monitoring without opening the bin door
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in the walls and bottom keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Adjustable, 6-in. legs keep the unit level on most floors
- 5.125-lb. ice scoop capacity
- Ice scoop is made with H-Guard Plus® antimicrobial protection to slow bacteria growth
- Universal top kit is included
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 41 in. D x 67 in. H
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
We cover the features of ice bins in our ice maker buyers' guide.
Ice Bin, 60"W, hinged bottom door & top view windows, 1605-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel construction, universal top included, with die cast legs, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ETL, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki B-1650SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||1605 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Viewing Window|
|Warranty||5-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||1230-2029 lb|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 60 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|