American Range's AR6B24RG natural gas range with a griddle and broiler can give an effective performance for years to come in your kitchen. Two standard ovens and six burners that operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour accompany this model, which also has a welded front frame that provides stability. It has a porcelainized oven interior, including the sides, top, back, bottom and door linings, plus one chrome plated rack per oven.
- 2 standard ovens
- Includes 6 burners operating at 32,000 BTUs per hour
- Welded front frame that provides stability
- Porcelainized oven interior sides, top, back, bottom and door linings
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- Includes heat on indicator light
- 1-hour manual timer
- Oven thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- 3-position switch for cooking or cool down
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 56-in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (6) 32,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" raised griddle/broiler with manual controls, (2) 26-1/2" ovens with one rack each, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 88.0 kW, 302,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR6B24RG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|