This heavy-duty restaurant range by American Range was designed for heavy, continuous usage. The all stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean. The stainless steel top shelf resists corrosion and provides extra storage, and the stainless steel oven door is removable for easy cleanup.
- Matchless push button ignition to light standing pilot
- 100% gas safety shut off
- Porcelain oven interior provides even heat distribution and easy clean up
- Adjustable thermostat from 150-500 degrees F
- Pull off stainless steel door for easy cleaning
- Fully welded frame is sturdy and provides stability
- 100% safety oven pilot
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Top shelf provides extra storage
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 28-1/2 in. D x 56-in. H
- CSA Design, CSA, and NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 48", (4) 32,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" griddle, 5/8" thick plate, manual controls, (2) 20" space saver ovens, (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 65.0 kW, 222,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR24G4B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|