The Krowne BC24-BG forced air bottle cooler holds up to fiva cases of 12-ounce bottles to keep them cold until they are served to customers. A chrome-plated divider rack is adjustable for convenience and separates drinks by type or brand. The stainless steel interior is durable and resists corrosion, while the black vinyl exterior also resists corrosion and fits into almost any theme.
Cold air is retained in the unit thanks to 2-inch-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Temperatures range from 30 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with R-134A refrigerant. Since the refrigeration system is self-contained, it can easily be serviced. The Krowne BC24-BG forced air bottle cooler comes with a condensate evaporator pan to melt ice off the evaporator.
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service since all components are built together
- 30-40 degrees F temperature range
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Stainless steel interior construction resists corrosion and is durable
- Chrome-plated partitions are adjustable
- Black vinyl exterior resists corrosion and fits into various themes
- Foamed-in-place doors have grab bar handles that make opening the door easy
- 2-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cooler
- Condensate evaporator pan is included
- Single divider rack helps separate types of drinks or brands
- (5) 12-oz. bottle case capacity
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL listed
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 24"W x 24"D x 34"H, self-contained refrigeration, (5) cases/12oz bottles capacity, (1) sliding lid, (1) adjustable chrome plated divider rack, stainless steel interior, black vinyl over steel exterior front & sides, condensate evaporator, 1/5 HP, 8' cord & NEMA 5-15P, 4.0 amps, 115v/60hz/1-ph, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne BC24-BG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||1|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Interior|