Krowne's 18-1C dump sink can be set up in your kitchen as a handwashing station or as a place to empty and rinse glasses. The sinks bowl measures 14 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 7 inches deep. Radius corners make the sink easy to keep clean and sanitary. The Krowne dump sink is equipped with a wall-mounted faucet on 4-inch centers.
Durable steel is used to construct the Krowne 18-1C dump sink. The sink bowl is made of corrosion-resistant 20-gauge stainless steel. The protective front apron and backsplash are each made of 22-gauge stainless steel, while the equipment's back and bottom are made of 20-gauge galvanized steel. The unit is mounted on heavy-duty, tubular galvanized steel legs with grey plastic bullet feet.
- Sink bowl is made from rugged 20-gauge stainless steel
- Sink bowl measures 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 7 in. D
- 11⁄2 inch radius corners make sink easy to clean
- Equipped with 11⁄2-in. drain
- Front apron and backsplash are made of 22-gauge stainless steel
- Sides are made of 20-gauge stainless steel
- Back and bottom are made of 20-gauge galvanized steel
- Sink is mounted on 15⁄8-in. tubular legs made of 16-gauge galvanized steel and fitted with grey plastic bullet feet
- Equipped with a wall-mount faucet on 4-in. centers
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 33 in. H
Standard 1800 Series, Underbar Hand Sink Unit, freestanding, 12"W x 18-1/2"D O.A., 3-1/2"H backsplash, 10" wide x 14" front-to-back x 7" deep bowl, 4" O.C. splash mount faucet with swing spout (low lead compliant), 1-1/2" rear corner drain with overflow pipe, stainless steel construction, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne 18-1C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Gauge||20 gauge|
|Stainless Grade||300 Series|
|Overall Length (in)||12|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||10|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||14|
|Specialty Options||Under Bar|
|Specialty Options||Faucet Included|