The Krowne 17-109W is a pre-rinse faucet with a low-flow spray head that uses 11⁄2 GPM at 60 psi. This model is low-lead compliant to meet standards in California and Vermont. The base of the faucet is chrome-plated brass and the hose is clad in stainless steel for a durable, corrosion-resistant piece of equipment.
- Part of Krowne's Royal Series
- Wall-mounted pre-rinse faucet
- 1⁄4-turn ceramic cartridge valve for easy operation
- Add-on faucet with 12-in. spout included
- Included mounting kit and eccentric fittings make installation simple
- 44-in. long hose is stainless-steel clad to resist corrosion
- Chrome-plated brass base
- Low-Lead Compliance
- Low-flow spray head for water conservation; max flow of only 2 gpm
- Spray head uses 11⁄2 gpm at 60 psi
- Hook holds spray head out of the way when not in use
- 38 in. H with 15-in. overhang
- 40 to 180 degrees F temperature range
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄8 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 38 in. H
- NSF Certified
Krowne Royal Series, pre-rinse Assembly, with add-on faucet, wall mount, 8" centers, spring action flexible gooseneck, 38"H stainless steel hose with 15" overhang & 1.2 GPM spray head, built in check valves, 2.0 GPM add-on faucet with 12" swing spout, quarter-turn ceramic cartridge valves, includes wall bracket & mounting kit, chrome plated brass base, low lead compliant, ships pre-assembled, NSF (interchangeable with most brands), Includes internal check valves to prevent backflow and cross contamination
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 17-109WL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|