The Krowne 17-109W is a pre-rinse faucet with a low-flow spray head that uses 11⁄2 GPM at 60 psi. This model is low-lead compliant to meet standards in California and Vermont. The base of the faucet is chrome-plated brass and the hose is clad in stainless steel for a durable, corrosion-resistant piece of equipment.
- Part of Krowne's Royal Series
- Wall-mounted pre-rinse faucet
- 1⁄4-turn ceramic cartridge valve for easy operation
- Add-on faucet with 12-in. spout included
- Included mounting kit and eccentric fittings make installation simple
- 44-in. long hose is stainless-steel clad to resist corrosion
- Chrome-plated brass base
- Low-Lead Compliance
- Low-flow spray head for water conservation; max flow of only 2 gpm
- Spray head uses 11⁄2 gpm at 60 psi
- Hook holds spray head out of the way when not in use
- 38 in. H with 15-in. overhang
- 40 to 180 degrees F temperature range
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄8 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 38 in. H
- NSF Certified
Low Lead Royal Series Pre-Rinse Assembly with Wall Bracket, wall-mounted, 8" centers, add-on faucet with 12" spout, 8" centers, spring action flexible gooseneck, 38" high with 15" overhang, internal check valves, 1/2" NPT female inlets, NSF/ANSI Standard 61-G
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 17-109WL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Krowne 17-109WL Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Restaurant owner said...
"Spoke to the manufacturer who blamed a missing washer, which was not the case. This hose inside the metal casing cracked. We had the same problem..."
"Spoke to the manufacturer who blamed a missing washer, which was not the case. This hose inside the metal casing cracked. We had the same problem previously. Not sure if other brands have the same problems, but would not consider this brand again."