The Southbend TVES/10SC low-profile convection oven has solid state controls that operate from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. As the oven heats up, the door handle stays cool to the touch to reduce burn risk. Opening 180 degrees, pans can be loaded and unloaded smoothly, while glass windows in the door let staff keep an eye on the product. Lights inside the cavity shine on food to enhance visibility. The interior of this Southbend TVES/10SC low-profile convection oven is made of porcelain and has coved corners that simplify the cleaning process.
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F with the solid-state controls
- 60-min. timer enables monitoring of the cooking process
- Standard control panel slides out for maintenance access
- Each cavity comes with 3 racks and 5 available rack positions
- Porcelain interior has coved corners that eliminate crevices
- Interior lights brighten the cavity to enhance visibility
- Glass door windows let staff to check on product as it cooks
- 180-degree, dependent door opening for loading and unloading pans
- Dual door seal system helps prevent air leaks
- Heavy-duty door handle stays cool when the cavity heats up
- Strong stainless steel front, top, and sides facilitate cleaning
- Low profile design saves space in any work area
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 36.1 A, 7.5 kW
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 36.1 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 27.3 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Additional information on convection ovens is available in our convection oven buyers' guide.
TruVection Convection Oven, electric, low-profile, single deck, electronic ignition, 150-550°F solid state thermostatic controls, 60 minute mechanical cook timer, oven interior light, cool down fan, includes (3) racks, porcelain oven interior, stainless steel door handle, front, sides, top & 6" legs, 1/2 HP, 7.5 kW, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend TVES/10SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|