The Southbend S60AC NG S-series restaurant range comes with 10 open burners, one convection oven, and a cabinet. A 4-inch front rail protects the operators’ arms from being burned and serves as a place to rest pans or plate food. Cast iron grate tops cover the burners and spread heat evenly to prevent hot spots. Two drawers sit under the burners, catch crumbs and grease, and easily remove to keep the range clean. Red stripes are on the metal knobs that turn the burners on so operators can adjust the settings as needed. Keeping the floor clean under the range is very important, so the equipment comes with 6-inch legs.
The spring doors come with chrome handles to make opening the oven easier. A 35,000 BTU, U-shaped burner evenly distributes heat throughout the oven cavity. The snap action thermostat is adjustable across a range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. If the pilot light goes out, a flame failure safety device shuts off the flow of gas to the oven. Self-supporting, block type rock wool insulates the oven’s four sides and top. There are two position rack guides with one removable rack. Natural gas heats the Southbend S60AC NG S-series restaurant range.
- Natural gas heated
- 10 one-piece, cast iron, 28,000 BTU burners that are non-clogging
- 10 removable cast iron grate tops evenly spread heat, with the rear able to hold a 14-in. stock pot
- 2 crumb drawers sit under the burners and easily remove for an easy cleaning process
- 4-in. front rail protects operators from burning their arms and provides a place where pans and plates can sit
- 35,000 BTU oven
- U-shaped oven burner evenly heats the cavity
- Spring oven door has a chrome handle
- Oven is insulated with rock wool that is self-supporting
- Baffle assembly manages heat within the oven
- Removable rack with 2 rack guides has 5 positions
- Front, sides, and removable shelf are stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device cuts off the flow of gas to the oven if the pilot light goes out
- Thermostat is adjustable from 175-550 degrees F
- Metal knobs have red stripes to let operators identify the settings easily
- Pressure regulator is installed at the factory
- Lower valve panel is hinged and makes getting to gas valves easy
- 6-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- 221⁄2-in. tall stainless steel flue riser with 1 shelf
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3 prong plug
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 413⁄4 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (10) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) convection oven, (1) cabinet base, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, crumb drawer & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (2) racks, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 315,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60AC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|