The Southbend S36A-3T NG S-series restaurant range comes with a 36-inch griddle top and a convection oven base. The griddle is made from polished steel that is 1⁄2 an inch thick with raised sides. At the front of the unit, there is a rail that is 4 inches wide that keeps the operators from burning their arms and allows for pans and plates to sit there for plating of food. The removable shelf, front, and sides are all made from stainless steel to help make this unit more durable. The lower valve panel is hinged and makes accessing the gas valves easier. Cleaning under the unit to keep your kitchen sanitary is simpler with the 6-inch legs.
The 35,000 BTU oven has a heavy-duty, U-shaped oven burner that spreads heat throughout the cavity so food is cooked evenly every time. If the pilot light goes out, gas is shut off by the flame failure safety device. The cavity is insulated with self-supporting, block-type rock wool. The snap-action thermostat adjusts from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. There are five position rack guides and two removable racks. The Southbend S36A-3T NG S-series restaurant range has a 1⁄2 HP, 60 cycle permanent split phase motor.
- Natural gas heated
- 36-in. smooth polished steel, 1⁄2-in. thick griddle
- Raised sides on the griddle help keep grease off of surrounding surfaces
- 35,000 BTU convection oven
- Snap action thermostat with adjustable range of 175-550 degrees F
- 5 position rack guides with 2 removable racks
- 1⁄2 HP, 60 cycle, 1710 rpm, permanent split phase motor
- Rock wool insulation in the oven interior
- U-shaped oven burner evenly spreads heat for perfectly cooked food
- Front, sides, and removable shelf are made from stainless steel
- Spring door with chrome handle on the oven
- 6-in. stainless steel legs
- Hinged lower valve panel makes accessing gas valves easier
- Pressure regulator is factory installed
- Flame failure safety device shuts off the flow of gas if the pilot light goes out
- 221⁄2 stainless steel flue riser with a single shelf
- 4-in. front rail keeps operators from burning arms and gives them a place to set plates or pans
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 24 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 413⁄4 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", griddle, thermostatic controls, (1) convection oven, snap action thermostat, removable crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (2) racks, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 99,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36A-3T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|