Imagine items such as burgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, egg dishes, pancakes, among other dishes flowing out of your kitchen using Southbend's HDG-48-M 48-inch commercial countertop natural gas griddle. With manual controls and operating at a total of 80,000 BTUs, this counterline model has a standard stainless steel front, vent and sides, as the rear and bottom panels are made from aluminized steel. The countertop griddle also includes double wall sides that are reinforced and insulated to help keep the heat and moisture inside.
- Operates at a total of 80,000 BTUs with one 20,000 BTU burner per 12 in.
- Standard stainless steel front, vent and sides
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom panels
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides keep heat inside
- Features "No Cold" zone uniform heat distribution across the surface for better consistency
- Battery-powered electronic spark ignition for quick gas ignition
- 1-in. thick polished rolled steel plate makes for quick temperature recover
- 5-in. high rear and 4-in. side splash guards protects from loose hot liquids
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Grease drawers with large capacity to trap loose liquids and particles
- Fully-welded griddle plate with protected exhaust vent keep away debris
- 4-in. adjustable stainless steel legs for better sturdiness
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 33-3/4 in. D x 16-1/3 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Griddle, countertop, NG gas, 48" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel plate, manual controls, battery spark ignition, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 120,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDG-48-M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33.75|