Southbend's HDG-36-M 36-inch commercial countertop propane gas griddle can grill all sorts of breakfast, lunch and dinner delicacies to make life easier in your kitchen. This counter model has manual controls and operates at a total of 60,000 BTUs. The counterline griddle has a standard stainless steel front, vent and sides, while the rear and bottom panels are made from aluminized steel. It also has a "No Cold" zone, which gives uniform heat distribution across the surface for more even cooking.
- Operates at a total of 60,000 BTUs per 12 in.
- Standard stainless steel front, vent and sides
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom panels
- "No Cold" zone uniform heat distribution across the surface
- Electronic spark ignition battery-powered for quicker ignition of the burner
- 1-in. thick polished rolled steel plate distributes heat evenly
- 5-in. high rear and 4-in. side splash guards protect users from splattering hot liquid
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Includes grease drawers with large capacity to trap hot liquid and other debris
- Fully-welded griddle plate has protected exhaust vent
- 4-in. adjustable stainless steel legs keeps unit sturdy
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 33-3/4 in. D x 16-1/3 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 36" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel plate, manual controls, battery spark ignition, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDG-36-M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33.75|