The Southbend 4601AA range has 10 cast iron burners that resist clogging and a standing pilot with manual ignition that heats the unit using propane. An emergency shutoff cuts off the gas if the flame goes out, and the cast iron grates can be removed for cleanup. Stock pots measuring as much as 14 inches diameter can sit on the back grates.
Two convection ovens make up the base and can be used to bake casseroles or finish meats. The ovens are insulated and have thermostats that adjust from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The porcelain interiors are corrosion resistant and have coved corners that will not trap food particles. In each compartment, three racks can adjust to five different positions.
The Southbend 4601AA range is made of heavy-duty stainless steel. A flue riser vents heat and gas from the cooktop while a removable drip tray catches grease for disposal. With its adjustable legs, the unit can sit on uneven surfaces. A pressure regulator and 3⁄4-inch connector are included to assist with setup.
- Fueled by propane
- 10 clog-resistant cast iron burners direct heat to the top
- Standing pilot system ignites manually
- Front-mounted manual shutoff turns the gas off if the flame goes out
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and scratches
- Cast iron grates can be removed during maintenance
- Rear grates accept 14-in.-dia. pots
- Flue riser vents heat and gas
- Removable drip tray harvests grease for quick disposal
- Adjustable legs are stable on uneven surfaces
- Includes a regulator and 3⁄4-in. rear connection
- 394,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60.75 in. W x 42.13 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- CE, cCSAus, and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
- Temperatures range: 175-550 degrees F
- Interior is made of corrosion-resistant porcelain enamel
- Coved corners facilitate cleaning and assist airflow
- Insulated for improved heating efficiency
- 3 racks adjust between 5 slide rail positions
- On/off switch operates like a standard oven
- Door opens and closes with a spring-loaded design
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 1710 RPM
- Oven dimensions: 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 14 in. H
Want help deciding which range or oven is best for your commercial kitchen? Look at our ovens and ranges buyers' guide.
Ultimate Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (10) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (2) convection ovens with battery spark ignition, includes (3) racks per oven, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 394,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend 4601AA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||33000|
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|