The Wolf C60SS-6B24G range heats with natural gas through a shrouded flash tube pilot system. Cast iron burners under the lift-off grates heat pots and pans, and the aeration bowls lift that heat towards product. A crumb tray catches liquid and food particles so staff can clean under the grates. Food like bacon, burgers, and more can be prepared on the 24-inch griddle that sits beside the grates.
The base has a 23,000 BTU oven on the left and a 35,000 BTU oven on the right, both with baker's depths that accommodate full-size sheet pans side to side or front to back. Each oven has two racks and four positions. A hinge spring mechanism on the doors enables them to open smoothly while keeping them shut during use. Since the Wolf C60SS-6B24G range ovens have porcelain interiors, they resist corrosion and scratches, and their mostly stainless steel exterior provides strength and durability.
- Heated by natural gas
- Fully MIG-welded frame adds strength and structure to the unit
- Made of durable stainless steel that resists scratches and dents
- 6-in. legs adjust on uneven surfaces and leave space to clean under the unit
- 6 lift-off burners sit under durable cast iron grates
- Aeration bowls sit under the grates to direct heat up towards pots and pans
- Knobs stay cool because of their high-temperature material
- Every 2 burners share a pilot
- Pilot lights through a shrouded flash tube pilot system
- Half of the top is a 24-in. manual griddle for making a variety of products
- Crumb tray sits under the grates
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 278,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Two Standard Ovens
- (1) 23,000 BTU left oven and (1) 35,000 BTU right oven make up the base
- Full-size pans fit side to side or front to back in the baker's depth ovens
- Oven temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions accommodate various products
- Interior has a porcelain coating that resists scratches and bends
- Doors have a hinge spring mechanism that opens smoothly
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Left oven interior dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Right oven interior dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
Not sure what kind of unit you need for your establishment? Check out our ovens and ranges buyer's guide for a full list and description of the different kinds of heating equipment.
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, 60", NG gas, (6) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, 24" manual griddle, 7/8" thick, 4" wide front grease trough, (2) standard oven bases, stainless steel front, sides, back riser & high shelf, fully-welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 278,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C60SS-6B24G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|