The Wolf C60SS-6B24G range is heated by propane through a shrouded flash tube pilot system. A 24-inch griddle on the top enables staff to prepare burgers and bacon, while the cast iron grates over lift-off burners provide an area for boiling pasta and making sauces. Aeration bowls direct heat towards pots and pans on the grates, and a crumb tray sits under the grates to facilitate cleaning.
Since the base has two standard ovens, staff can bake dessert, finish meats, and more while also using the cook top. One oven is larger than the other, but both can accommodate full-size pans front to back and side to side. Each oven comes with two racks that adjust to four different positions. With a porcelain interior, the ovens resist corrosion and are easy to clean. The Wolf C60SS-6B24G range has structure provided by the MIG-welded frame and is stabilized by the stainless steel construction and 6-inch adjustable legs.
- Heated with propane
- MIG welded frame provides strength and structure
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction cleans quickly
- Stabilized by adjustable 6-in. legs
- 6 lift-off burners provide heat to the grates
- Aeration bowls send heat towards pots and pans
- Stay-cool knobs
- 1 pilot for every 2 burners
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system lights the pilot
- Grates are made of heavy-duty cast iron
- 24-in. manual griddle next to the grates prepares burgers, bacon, and more
- Food particles and liquids are collected in the pull-out crumb tray
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 278,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Two Standard Ovens
- Base has (1) 23,000 BTU oven on the left and (1) 35,000 BTU oven on the right
- Full-size pans fit in the ovens side to side or front to back
- Oven temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- 2 oven racks and 4 rack positions per oven
- Quick-cleaning porcelain interiors resist corrosion
- Hinge spring mechanism keeps the doors shut
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Left oven interior dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Right oven interior dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
Looking for a little more information? Take a look at our ovens and ranges buyer's guide.
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, 60", LP gas, (6) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, 24" manual griddle, 7/8" thick, 4" wide front grease trough, (2) standard oven bases, stainless steel front, sides, back riser & high shelf, fully-welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 278,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C60SS-6B24G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|