The Wolf AGM48 countertop griddle features a low profile working height with four inch adjustable legs for customizable installation. Its cool-to-touch bullnose front helps ensure safe, comfortable working conditions, while the four inch side and back splashes help contain grease for a tidy working environment. Each of the four burners on the Wolf AGM48 has an infinite, high-heat control knob so cooks can set custom temperature zones for grilling a variety of products, from eggs and pancakes to burgers and steaks.
- 108,000 total BTU/hr.
- Rugged, stainless steel front and sides
- Stainless steel edge and cool-to-touch bullnose for operator safety
- Welded steel chassis built for a long life
- 4-in. side and back splashes help contain grease
- Thick, 1-in. steel plate retains heat and spreads heat evenly for efficient cooking
- Spatula-wide, 3-1/2 in. grease trough makes it easy to keep the surface clear of debris
- 6-qt. grease drawer
- (4) 27,000 BTU/hr. burners spaced evenly every 12-in.
- One infinite heat control per burner for creating customized cooking zones
- Heat shields on bottom of unit protect counter surface
- Standing pilot ignition system for quick startups
- Rear gas connection, pressure regulator, and 3/4-in. connector
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 15-1/4 in. H
- cCSAus Listed; NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, NG gas, 48" W x 24 "D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (4) burners, 4" back & tapered side splashes, manual controls, (1) 6 quart grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame , 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs, 108,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf AGM48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet