The AGM48 11 countertop griddle from Wolf features a low profile working height with four inch adjustable legs for customizable installation. Its cool-to-touch bullnose front helps ensure safe, comfortable working conditions, while the four inch side and back splashes help contain grease for a tidy working environment. Each of the units four burners includes an infinite, high-heat control knob so cooks can set custom temperature zones for grilling a variety of products, from eggs and pancakes to burgers and steaks.
- 108,000 total BTU/hr.
- Rugged, stainless steel front and sides
- Stainless steel edge and cool-to-touch bullnose for operator safety
- Welded steel chassis built for a long life
- 4-in. side and back splashes help contain grease
- Thick, 1-in. steel plate retains heat and spreads heat evenly for efficient cooking
- Spatula-wide, 3-1/2 in. grease trough makes it easy to keep the surface clear of debris
- 6-qt. grease drawer
- (4) 27,000 BTU/hr. burners spaced evenly every 12-in.
- One infinite heat control per burner for creating customized cooking zones
- Heat shields on bottom of unit protect counter surface
- Standing pilot ignition system for quick startups
- Rear gas connection, pressure regulator, and 3/4-in. connector
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 15-1/4 in. H
- cCSAus Listed; NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Gas Griddle, 108,000 BTU, 48" W x 24" D x 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, high range manual control valve every 12", countertop, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, heavy gauge 4" back and tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF. LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wolf Range AGM48 11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet