The Wolf AGM48 griddle lights propane and heats its four U-shaped burners with a standing pilot ignition system. Each burner is spaced 12 inches across the cooktop and controlled by an infinite heat control valve. Since the burners have individual controls, various products can be cooked simultaneously. When liquid or food particles are produced, they are sent to the 6-quart grease drawer, and the unit’s back and side splashes keep messes on the cooktop and off other surfaces. The Wolf AGM48 griddle is stabilized by its fully welded frame and can withstand heavy use due to its stainless steel construction.
- Heated by propane
- 4 evenly spaced U-shaped burners
- Easy-to-clean, heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Bullnose design along the front reduces burn risks
- Durability is provided by the fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 4-in. back and side splashes contain liquids and food particles
- Excess liquid is sent through the 31⁄2-in. grease gutter and chute
- 6-qt. grease drawer catches food particles and liquids
- Can prepare different products at the same time with individual infinite heat control valves
- Bottom heat shield protects the countertop
- Burners are lit by the standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 108,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
More information about griddles can be found in our griddles buyers' guide.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 48" W x 24 "D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (4) burners, 4" back & tapered side splashes, manual controls, (1) 6 quart grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame , 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs, 108,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf AGM48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|