The Gold Medal 2670-071 Odyssey popcorn machine features a 32-ounce kettle and a three-stage filtration system with a mesh filter and two internal filters. Using the control panel, staff can control the interior and dome lights and adjust the kettle and storage area’s heat. Power is supplied to the oil pump through the oil system master switch, and a dispense button then controls the amount of oil added to the kettle. When the operator needs to load corn or oil, dump popcorn from the kettle, or turn off the kettle’s heat, a light activates with an audible signal. The cabinet on this Gold Medal 2670-071 popcorn machine is made of strong, rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Part of the Odyssey series
- 32-oz. kettle capacity
- Forced-air conditioning system
- 3-stage filtration system with a mesh filter and 2 internal filters
- Stainless steel cabinet resists rust, dents, and scratches
- Pre-wired for oil system with an oil pump included
- Light switch controls the interior and dome lights
- Warmer switch controls the storage area heat
- Kettle heat switch controls the kettle heating elements
- Kettle agitator motor and exhaust blower switch
- Oil system master switch supplies power to the oil pump
- Oil dispense button controls the amount of oil added to the kettle
- Light and audible signal tells the operator to load corn and oil, dump popcorn into the storage area, or turn off the kettle heat
The popcorn machines buyers' guide has in-depth information on the various features.
Odyssey 32 oz. Popper, electric, floor model, 32 oz. kettle capacity, pre-wired for oil system, stainless steel cabinet, 120/208-240v/60ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Gold Medal 2670-071 Specifications
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|