The Vulcan VSP100 stock pot range has concentric, ring-type burners with a maximum output of 110,000 BTU. Individual infinite heat control valves adjust the heat and are protected by heat shields to ensure long-lasting controls. To retain heat, the cast iron grate is strong for heavy use. A standing pilot ignition system turns the gas flow on and off on the Vulcan VSP100 stock pot range, which has stainless steel front and sides to resist corrosion.
- Heated by natural gas
- 2 ring-type, concentric burners heat the pot
- 2 infinite heat control valves accurately adjust temperature
- Heat shields protect heat control valves
- Durable, cast iron grate retains heat
- Front and sides are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Feet adjust to balance on most surfaces
- Standing pilot ignition system turns the gas flow on and off
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 110,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 24 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Stock Pot Range, natural gas, 18” W x 24” D x 23” H, (1) cast iron two-ring burner, individual manual controls, cast iron top grate, standing pilot ignition system, pressure regulator, stainless steel front & sides, 12" adjustable legs, 110,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VSP100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Stock Pot Range|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|