The Vulcan VSP100 stock pot range has ring-type burners with a maximum output of 110,000 BTU. Heat adjustment is possible thanks to the infinite heat control valves. To ensure the controls have a long life, they are protected by a heat shield. The cast iron grate is strong for heavy use and helps retain heat. Since there is a standing pilot ignition system, it is easy to turn the Vulcan VSP100 stock pot range's gas flow on and off. Constructed of stainless steel, the front and sides are durable and resist corrosion.
- Natural gas powered
- (2) 55,000 BTU ring-type burners
- 2 infinite heat control valves allow temperature adjustment
- Heat shield protects the control valves
- Grate is made of cast iron for durability and heat retention
- Standing pilot ignition system allows the gas flow to be easily turned on and off
- Front and sides are made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection with a gas pressure regulator
- 110,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Stock Pot Range, 18” W x 24” D x 23” H, (1) cast iron two-ring burner, individual manual controls, cast iron top grate, standing pilot ignition system, stainless steel front & sides, 12" adjustable legs, 110,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG Gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan VSP100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet