The Turbo Air TASP-18 stock pot range is constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to minor damage. Removable for cleaning, the top grate is made of cast iron for strength. Its 3-ring burner is also made of cast iron and is easy to control with two knobs. With its adjustable standing pilot, natural gas is used to heat the burner. The Turbo Air TASP-18 stock pot range has a grease pan that covers the width of the unit, ensuring liquid and food particles are caught for simple cleanup.
- Heated by natural gas and convertible to propane
- Front and sides are corrosion and minor damage resistant thanks to the stainless steel material
- (1) 3-ring burner is made of cast iron for strength and is controlled with 2 knobs
- Cast iron top grates are removable for cleaning
- Grease pan is removable and collects liquid and food particles during cooking
- Storage base provides a space for keeping tongs, ladles, pot holders, and more
- 6-in. stainless steel legs lift the unit off the countertop
- On/Off knob is heat resistant and easy to operate
- Standing pilot is adjustable for the burner
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 79,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 233⁄4 in. D x 24 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Stock Pot Range, 18"W x 21"D x 24"H, (1) 3-ring burner, manual controls, removable crumb tray, storage base, stainless steel, 6" legs, regulator included, total 79,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation, NG gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TASP-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet