The Turbo Air TASP-18S stock pot range is heated by natural gas but can be converted to LP gas. It has one 79,000 BTU burner, a three-ring design, and two control knobs. Its on/off knob is designed for ergonomic use and heat resistance. An 18-inch-by-21-inch cast-iron grate is built for frequent use and is removable to simplify cleanup. To collect grease and other liquids, the removable grease pan spans the full width of the Turbo Air TASP-18S stock pot range, while its 6-inch legs keep it elevated.
- Natural gas heated but convertible to LP gas
- 3-ring burner has 2 control knobs for precision cooking
- 18-in. x 21-in., cast iron grate can be removed for cleaning
- Removable grease pan covers the width of the unit
- Ergonomically designed, heat-resistant on/off knob is user friendly
- Strong stainless steel front and side construction is corrosion resistant
- 6-in., stainless steel legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 79,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 21 in. x 18 in. H
- CSA, cCSAus Gas-Fired, and CSA-Sanitation listed
Radiance Stock Pot Range, 18"W x 21"D x 18"H, (1) 3-ring burner, manual controls, removable crumb tray, stainless steel, 6" legs, regulator included, total 79,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation, NG gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TASP-18S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 Year Labor and Parts Warranty|
|Product||Stock Pot Range|