Cooking soups, sauces and stocks is simpler with Town Food Services' SR-24-G-SS NG one-burner stock pot range. This model features all stainless steel construction an interior heat shield. It includes a cast iron grate top that is heavy duty, and Delta T-rated solid brass valves. It also has a standing pilot that is clog-resistant with a control valve.
- 137,000 BTU input
- All stainless steel construction
- Includes interior heat shield
- Heavy duty cast iron grate
- Delta T-rated solid brass valves
- Clog-resistant standing pilot with control valve
- Durable angle iron chassis
- Standard high output burner
- Stainless steel legs with "bullet" adjusters
- 3/4-in. NPT rear gas connection with regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 33-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Stock Pot Stove, Natural Gas, 18"W x 18"H, cast iron grate top, stainless steel construction, 3/4" rear gas connection, gas pressure regulator included, ETL, NSF listed (recommended use of 3-ring burner) NG Gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Town SR-24-G-SS-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||6-months Parts & Labor/90-days Safety Pilot|
|Product||Stock Pot Range|