The Vulcan VHP424 gas hotplate has four 30,000 BTU open burners, providing direct heat to cooking instruments. The components of the unit are easy to access since the burner heads can be lifted off. Each burner’s temperature is controlled by an infinite heat control valve. A standing pilot ignition system makes it easy to turn the flow of gas on and off. Constructed of cast iron, the grates are heavy duty to support stock pots and large pans. Food particles and debris are collected in a full-width crumb tray that pulls out for dumping. The 4-inch adjustable legs on the Vulcan VHP424 gas hotplate provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Heated with natural gas
- Heat is provided to cooking instruments directly with (4) 30,000 BTU open burners
- Easily access components by the burners’ lift-off heads
- Temperature of each burner is adjusted with an infinite heat control valve
- Standing pilot ignition system makes it easy to turn the unit on and off
- Grates have a cast iron construction to support stock pots and large pans
- Food particles are collected in the full-width crumb tray
- Crumb tray is easy to dump since it pulls out
- Control panel, top trim, backsplash, and sides are made of stainless steel to withstand use commercially
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to reach a comfortable cooking height
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 313⁄8 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, 24", (4) 30,000 BTU (27,500 BTU for LP) open burners, with lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front with "Cool Bullnose", sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, 120,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP424 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|