The Vulcan VHP212 gas hotplate has a stainless steel control panel, top trim, backsplash, and sides to provide durability and minor damage resistance. Since it has 4-inch adjustable legs, the hotplate is lifted off countertops to prevent overheating. Powered by natural gas, the two burners use a total of 60,000 BTU. Access to the burners is provided by the lift-off heads to make it easy to clean up. With infinite heat controls, quick and accurate adjustments to the burners’ heat can easily be made. For durability and heat retention, the grates on the Vulcan VHP212 gas hotplate are constructed of cast iron.
- 2 natural gas-powered burners
- Burners each operate at 30,000 BTU
- Access to the burners is provided by the lift-off heads
- Adjust the burners' heat with infinite heat control valves
- Standing pilot ignition allows gas to be turned on and off easily
- Durable, heat-retaining cast iron grates
- Pull-out crumb tray collects debris and liquids to make disposing of it simple
- Stainless steel control panel, top trim, backsplash, and sides resist minor damage and corrosion
- Elevated off the countertop with 4-in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 313⁄8 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, 12", (2) 30,000 BTU (27,500 BTU for LP) open burners, with lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front with "Cool Bullnose", sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, 60,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP212 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|