The Vulcan VHP212 gas hotplate has two open burners with lift-off heads. This design offers access to the burners to make cleanup quick and simple. Each burner’s heat can be adjusted with an infinite heat control. The heavy-duty grates are made of cast iron for strength and heat retention. A standing pilot ignition makes the gas easy to turn the heat on and off, while the full-width crumb tray collects food and liquid so it can be removed and thrown away easily. The Vulcan VHP212 gas hotplate’s sides, control panel backsplash, and top trim are constructed of stainless steel to provide durability for heavy use. With 4-inch adjustable legs, the unit is lifted off countertops.
- Propane powered
- Product is heated with (2) 27,500 BTU open burners
- Lift-off burner heads provide access to burners for cleanup
- Infinite heat control for each burner gives accurate heat adjustments
- Standing pilot makes the gas easy to turn on and off
- Heavy-duty grates are made of cast iron for durability and heat retention
- Pull-out crumb tray measures the full width to catch food particles
- Top trim, backsplash, control panel, and sides are made of stainless steel for strength
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted on countertops
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connect and gas pressure regulator
- 55,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 313⁄8 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, LP gas, countertop, 12", (2) 30,000 BTU (27,500 BTU for LP) open burners, with lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front with "Cool Bullnose", sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, 60,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP212 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|