The Vulcan VCRH24 hotplate has a durable, stainless steel front, front top ledge, and sides to resist corrosion, while a full-width crumb tray simplifies cleaning. Four open burners are heated by natural gas and provide a direct heat to the cooking vessel. Each burner is controlled individually by a valve, enabling the operator to cook different products at the same time on this Vulcan VCRH24 hotplate. Four 4-inch legs elevate the unit off the countertop.
- Natural gas heated
- 4 open burners have lift-off heads to facilitate cleaning
- Each burner has an infinite heat control valve to suit different applications
- Durable, cast iron grates retain heat
- Full-width crumb tray collects and stores food particles
- Stainless steel front top ledge, front, and side construction adds strength and simplifies cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs provide stability and elevate the unit
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 100,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.3 in. D x 13.3 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
The countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide provides details about different kinds of countertop equipment that would benefit your establishment.
Hotplate, natural gas, countertop, 24", (4) 25,000 BTU cast iron open burners with lift-off burner heads, infinite heat controls, crumb tray, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 100,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRH24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|