The Vulcan VCRH24 hotplate uses four open burners with each having an infinite control valve to prepare different products at the same time. For accessibility, the burners have lift-off heads for cleaning. Made of cast iron to withstand heavy use, the top grates retain heat for quick and accurate cooking. Spanning the full width of the Vulcan VCRH24 hotplate, the crumb tray collects food particles to simplify cleanup.
- Propane heated
- 4 open burners provide a direct heat to pots or pans
- Lift-off burner heads provide cleaning access
- Infinite heat control valve heats each burner to prepare different products at one time.
- Heavy-duty cast iron top grates retain heat
- Crumb tray spans the full width of the unit to collect food particles
- Strong, stainless steel front top ledge, front, and sides resist corrosion
- 4-in. adjustable legs balance on uneven surfaces
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 100,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.3 in. D x 13.3 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
More information on hotplates and other countertop cooking equipment can be found in our countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide.
Hotplate, LP gas, countertop, 24", (4) 25,000 BTU cast iron open burners with lift-off burner heads, infinite heat controls, crumb tray, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 100,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRH24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|