The Vulcan-Hart 36 inch counter griddle features a manual control valve for each of its three burners, giving the operator flexibility and control over how heat is dispersed across the griddle surface. The one inch thick steel griddle plate is durable and easy to clean, as well as thick enough to disperse heat evenly. This model sits on four inch legs that are adjustable to help you maintain a level cooking surface.
- 1-in. thick griddle plate is made of steel, which is durable and easy to clean
- 36-in. wide to handle a large cooking load
- 3-1/4 in. back, tapered side splashes, and grease trough are all made of stainless steel to help keep the surrounding area clean and make cleaning the griddle easy
- Chassis frame is made of welded stainless steel and aluminized steel and is fully welded for strength and durability
- Features 3 aluminized steel burners that produce 25,000 BTU/hr
- One manual control valve for each burner give operator flexibility in controlling heat
- Uses propane gas (LP)
- 4-in. adjustable legs ensures a level cooking surface
- Standing pilot ignition system allows for fast startup
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 27-in. D x 16 to 17-3/4 in. H (on adjustable feet)
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Griddle, counter model, gas, 75,000 BTU, 36"W x 20-1/2"D x 1" thick polished steelGriddle plate, top seam welded, manual control valve every 12", low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, frontGrease trough,Grease can, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart VCRG36MLP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet